Friday 11 February 2011

Today = Awesomeness

Today has been such a lovely day. I arrived in the UK late Wednesday night and spent a lovely day yesterday with my Mum and Step-dad. This morning I got up and spent a little time on this wee blanket that is slowly growing day by day...


Then I made heart shapes out of the yarn....as you do...


THEN... and here's the best bit... I drove across the North York Moors (in thick fog) to pick up my Baby Boo from boarding school for her half term holiday! Hurrah! I am complete again. We got back to Mum's, tucked in to mince and mashed potatoes and then snuggled up under Boo's patchwork quilt, which I only just finished yesterday, and watched the Chronicles of Narnia.


I am now snuggled up in bed with my whole world snoring next to me. I give it half an hour before I'm fighting her for the quilt.... Welcome home, Baby Boo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment