Monday 7 February 2011

I'm loving...

That when I woke up this morning the sun was peeking through my curtains and the sky was bluer than an Eskimo's bum! I haven't been this excited in days! I rushed downstairs, shoved my feet in to my wellies, grabbed the dog lead, opened the back door and shouted the dog before removing my wellies and rushing back upstairs to get out of my PJ's. Whoops. Once I'd managed to master the whole getting dressed thing Sandy Dog and I spent a blissful two hours skipping through the woods and marvelling at the warmth of the sun on our faces. Hurrah for spring! What are you loving on this gorgeously awesome day? Get yourself over to MUCH LOVE and join in 'Much Love Monday'.

Spotted

2 comments:

  1. YAY for sunny mornings :)

    I found your blog via Much Love Monday. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you. It's looking good so far :) So nice to see the sun after all this time!!

    ReplyDelete