Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone is feeling loved and treasured on this fine day? Doesn't have to be your husband/wife/partner for those of us that are single. My unconditional love is coming from my gorgeous 11 year old who loves me even when I get so absorbed in a book that I burn her dinner. Bless you, Baby Boo and thank goodness for iron-clad stomachs. I also have Mum's dog, Guinness, lying on my feet looking up at me adoringly. It might be because I have a cheese sandwich on my lap or it might just be because he luffs me very much.

Today I am loving that Valentine's Day has fallen on a Monday so that I can link up with 'Much Love Monday' with these crochet hearts I sat and worked my way through last night!


I used the lovely Bella Dia's tutorial and it was so simple to follow. I'm a little bit in love with them, truth be told.

If you are also in to crochet hearts then pop back tomorrow for a completely unrelated post that has nothing to do with crochet hearts whatsoever! I thought it might be time to tell you a bit about me, Baby Boo and our life as a soldier and soldier's daughter :) Some will relate, some might enjoy and some will be so bored that they'll want to pick out their eyeballs bit by bit just for something to do! So something for everybody.... that's always good, right?

2 comments:

  1. these are really cute! I've always wanted to learn how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! I taught myself using youtube mainly and then moved on to tutorials I found on the net. Let me know if you want me to email you some of the links :)

    ReplyDelete