Thursday 3 February 2011

Fashion - it's a funny thing...

Ok, so the other day I hit the shops with a desperate need to buy something, anything, to update my wardrobe. I didn't really know what I wanted or what I was looking for. Skirt, jumper, shoes? What colour? I should know better to go shopping when I'm like this. I get frustrated and, erm, so do the people shopping with me. Those that are still prepared to come...sigh. As luck would have it, though, I stumbled across this.....

From New Look
And so began the love story of the month. I'm currently trying to incorporate it into every outfit, every day. I'm so in love with my snuggly buggly cardigan. If someone had told me this time last year I would be going out of my way to wear brown I'd have laughed. Hard. And maybe even snorted a bit. But there you have it! And on a similar note, know what my Mum said when she saw it? She said, and I quote.....

"If I'd told you before you went out that you'd come back with poo coloured granny wear you'd never have believed me." 

Uh, thanks Mum.

1 comment: