Sunday 20 March 2011

Obsessed with..... Headbands!

I'm a little obsessed with pretty headbands at the moment. If you can't find me anywhere chances are I'm scanning Etsy in search of the perfect headband. I know there's one out there for me. Or maybe two..... It's nice to have a choice..... or ten. Ahem. There are also loads of awesome tutorials that I keep coming across.  So, the question now, is do I buy one? Or make one? Or do both?

Buy it?

Urban Outfitters
Love, Taza
Heart of Light - Etsy
Make it?

Spotted on Smile and Wave
Spotted on Tip Junkie
Disney at Ruffles and Stuff
is my hero. Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I love 1, 3, and 6. I approve of them all, but if I had to choose I would pick 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with headbands currently :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have a go at making one. Then I can tailor it to incorporate all six!! :)

    ReplyDelete