Tuesday 26 April 2011

I miss my Baby Boo.

That's the little one back at boarding school. I feel bereft. I miss her already. We've had such an awesome couple of weeks and the weather has been beyond fab so lots of lovely, ice creamy days were had. And not just little ice creams but big, fat, holy cow I'm never eating again ice creams...



Nails were painted...


Granny Squares were made...


Pets were much loved...



Silly sunglasses were worn...


Mummy and Boo were at their most blissful...


Roll on the summer holidays when hopefully we'll be able to get some swimming in..... in the North Sea! Brrr! We is brave. Well, Boo is. I'm going out on a surf board so I don't have to get my feet wet.

On another note entirely, 3 sleeps until the Royal Wedding! I'm actually quite excited considering my interest in the Royal Family normally only runs to reading what mischief Prince 'Bad Boy' Harry has been up to.

Hope you all had an awesome Easter. I'm off to run off my chocolate feast. Might even throw in a sit up or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment